Thanks Sarah
10 YEARS AGO -->
How old were you?: 16
What Grade were you in?: Sophomore
Where did you go to school: Heritage Hall
Where did you work?: At this time 10 years ago, I did not have a job. In the summer I mowed lawns.
Where did you hang out?: My room
What was your hair style?: Short, dry, waivy, dorky
Did you wear braces?: Yes
Did you wear glasses?: No but I should have
Who was your best friend?: Molly, Danny
Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Eh, I didn't really have one
Who was your celebrity crush?: Pussy Galore
Who was your regular-person crush?: Niki Newsom, Kiko MacHarg
How many piercings did you have? None, I was a church-goer
How many tattoos did you have? Zilch
What was your favorite band?: Something dorky, Pure Prairie League actually ("Amie")
What was your biggest fear? Oh God, not being popular
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: No
Had you gotten drunk or high yet?: No, no
Had you driven yet? Yes
Had you had sex yet? No
5 YEARS AGO -->
How old were you?: 21
What Grade were you in?: Junior
Where did you go to school: University of Missouri
Where did you work?: Shaffer & Associates, The Grand Cru, MU Student News (what shame...)
Where did you live?: 603 S. 5th St
Where did you hang out?: Shakespeare's, Grill 1-5, Shattered (yes, and I had fun), Quinton's, that coffehouse across the street from 9th Street Video
What was your hair style?: I had just cut my shoulder length hair to the bedhead look I still have
Did you wear braces?: No
Did you wear glasses?: Sometimes, when I wanted to look smarter (ie Statistics)
Who was your best friend?: Sarah, Lauren, Rachel
Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Jenny, kind of
Who was your celebrity crush?: Gwyneth Paltrow
Who was your regular-person crush?: Marnie McGee (that's a joke)
How many piercings did you have? None
How many tattoos did you have? None
What was your favorite band?: Radiohead, CSNY, Pink Floyd, Simon & Garfunkel
What was your biggest fear? Like Sarah, I think I was at my most unhappy at that point. I didn't think I'd ever get out of the Midwest to pursue what I really wanted to do (wait tables).
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: No
Had you gotten drunk or high yet?: You'd seldom find me otherwise
Had you driven yet? Not very welll, but yes
Had you had sex yet? Yes
LAST YEAR -->
How old were you?: 25
What Grade were you in?: Intermediate
Where did you go to school: Playhouse West
Where did you work?: The Sports Club/LA, California Pizza Kitchen
Where did you live? Studio City
Where did you hang out?: Lola's, Mexicali, NoBar, The Standard, The Roosevelt Hotel, Velvet Margarita, Saddle Ranch, Firefly, Foxfire
What was your hair style?: Short, bedhead
Did you wear braces?: No
Did you wear glasses?: Sometimes, when the audition called for it
Who was your best friend?: Brooke, Milia, Charlie, Roy
Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Rachel?
Who was your celebrity crush?: Jennifer Aniston, Keri Russell, Gwyneth Paltrow
Who was your regular-person crush?: That bitch Jaimi
How many piercings did you have? None
How many tattoos did you have? None
What was your favorite band?: Keane, CSNY, Radiohead
What was your biggest fear? Not making it as an actor
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: No
Had you gotten drunk or high yet?: Periodically
Had you driven yet? Yes
Had you had sex yet? Yes
THIS YEAR -->
How old are you?: 26
Where do you go to school: Playhouse West
Where do you work?: The Sports Club/LA - Beverly Hills, et. al.
Where do you live? Studio City
Where do you hang out?: NoBar, Ernie's, Casa Vega, Firefly, Sapphire, The Standard
What is your hair style?: Short, bedhead
Do you wear braces?: No
Do you wear glasses?: Sometimes, when...yeah
Who is your best friend?: Brooke, Milia, everyone from class
Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Single
Who is your celebrity crush?: Jennifer Aniston, Evangelene Lilly, Bridget Michele, Keri Russell, Gwyneth Paltrow, Elizabeth Montgomery (she was hot, seriously)
Who is your regular-person crush?: None as of right now
How many piercings do you have? None
How many tattoos do you have? None
What is your favorite band?:The same old bands, really
What is your biggest fear? Ever doing this again
<< Home