Outrage
In an effort to bring awareness to the evils of Shirley and her family, I realize I'm just perpetuating her filth. I can't stand it. Just watch the glee on her face as she says her last, despicable sentence.
And just so you see why I harbor such hatred for Shirley and her family, go to their "memorial" site for Matthew Shepard. While you're at it, stop by the main page.
You can see why I will personally rejoice the day everyone in this family, from the elder patriarch to his disgusting grandchildren, are crackling like s'mores in the unceasing flames of Hell.
"There are three things that will endure - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
That's right, you hypocrites, love. Where is the love in your funeral protest? Where is the love in your judgment of gays? Where is the love in your disrespect for the Christian soldiers who've died for freedom? Because you do these things in the name of God without love, you do them in vain. I pray you someday see the abominable error of your ways.
<< Home