Rejoice, fellow dorks
Man, I'm a blogging machine today. Hope you are all adequately impressed.
Okay, so...dorks. Here we go. For starters, LucasFilms announced today that it will finally release the original, unaltered versions of the first (by first I mean production date) Star Wars films on DVD. Han will shoot first. Jar Jar won't be anywhere in sight. And those God-awful CGI ewoks will be a distant memory.
The week's other celebration-worthy event occurred last night on Lost when ________ bit the bullet at the hands of apparently brainwashed Michael, back from his I-forgot-he-was-on-the-show sabbatical. Now, I never disliked ________. In fact, I thought she was one of the better characters.
The reason I celebrate her demise is because I was becoming so bored with the show. I had read no spoilers that warned me about the double-shooting. Thus it was a pleasant, unexpected surprise when Michael became all treacherous. And if what I hear about the finale is true, then get ready, Lost fans. Get ready for your jaw. To. Drop.
P.S. - Libby isn't dead. They haven't even done her flasback episode or shown her connection to Hurley. But keep in mind...her contract is good only for this season, and she is going to another show next fall. And because this isn't Gilligan's Island, where people come and go from the island, things don't look good for Chubby's love interest.
<< Home