This is a meme. A what? A meme. A what? A meme. Oh, a meme
Thanks to Holly, whose blog you should read everyday.
Accent: Since high school I have been accent-free, though my acting resume boasts "Proper British, cockney, southern, gay, Russian," and "French" as accents my manager claims I have mastered.
Booze: My glass is always half empty, meaning I drink very quickly and very often. Last night, the night before last, and the night before that.
Chore I hate: Cleaning the shitter.
Dogs/cats: Since day one my family has always owned a dog. First there was Buffy, the bitchy Cocker Spaniel who my dad once chased with a steak knife after she shamelessly ate his prime rib. Then there was Bailey, the black lab who would carry food from her doggy bowl into the dining room and eat with the family. And I'm not making this up, but we swear she used to pray before she ate. Finally, after Bailey's death, my parents got Sami (pictured below), who I still consider my dog despite living in LA. My roommate has two cats. After two years of living with her, I still don't know which cat is which. We scare one another.

Essential electronics: My iPod, aptly named "Chase's iPod." It is home to more than 2,500 of my favorite songs and several episodes of Lost. Among the playlists are "Songs From My Childhood," "I Hate the World," and "80's Workout Mix."
Favorite perfume/cologne: Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer Eternity.
Gold/silver: I have no preference. I can't afford either. But someday I hope to drive a silver Range Rover so I blend in with every other celebrity in Los Angeles.
Hometown: Oklahoma City

Insomnia: Binge-drinking and working at a bar come with several bad side effects. Insomnia is not one of them.
Job title: According to my union cards, I am an actor. According to my checking account, I'm a server.
Kids: None, though I parent vicariously through my niece and nephew.

Living arrangement: I live with my high school friend Brooke in the Studio City section of Los Angeles.
Most admired trait: My finely sheathed wit and devastating handsomeness are frequently mentioned by admirers. Oh, and my humility.
Number of sexual partners: I'm a single male in LA with a fear of commitment. You do the math.
Overnight hospital stays: 'Twas a drunken night in college when Sarah's intended made a Jell-o mold out of my arm by landing on it. It broke, I had surgery, made fun of my mullet-haired surgeon before he operated, and spent the night at the University of Missouri Hospital. To this day the scar stands as a reminder of my years in the Show-Me state.
Phobias: Though I wear contacts, I have an extreme fear of anything getting in my eye.

Quote: From Pink Floyd, "Long you live and high you'll fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry. And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be."
Though I am also fond of Bette Davis' remark when discussing equally campy rival Joan Crawford, "That bitch slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie."
Religion: Christian, after years of dwindling
Siblings: Two older sisters and one brother-in-law
Time I usually wake up: I rarely sleep past 8:30 a.m.
Unusual talent: Thanks to mom enrolling me in gymnastics during childhood, I remain quite limber. And I am not proud.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I don't get the fuss over artichokes by themselves. Sure, artichoke dip is great and all, but when I'm hungry, why would I want to suck on some plant dipped in aioli sauce? Or whatever.
Worst habit: I suppose I ramble on and on. I don't really look for an end to my sentences. I tell stories that have absolutely no point just to hear myself speak. But at least I'm honest.
Also, I not only like listening to the same song over and over, but usually the same 20-30 seconds of that song over and over, as well.
X-rays: When Chris broke my arm, asshole.
Yummy foods I make: A delicious seared ahi tuna burrito
Zodiac sign: Gemini (insert multiple personality and vanity jokes here).
<< Home